Thursday, March 08, 2007

I'm not crying, I have allergies!

My hay fever is awful already this year. Itchy watery eyes, itchy throat, a nose that alternates between stuffed and runny, and lots of sinus pain and pressure. It's a great cover though for my exhaustion and exasperation with the way our nights have been going. I am proud to say that I have held strong though and any screaming I have done has been into my pillow.

Last night I went upstairs waaaaayyyyy past bedtime to find Tea in a bikini rocking in the rocking chair looking at a book. No big deal really except she isn't fully potty trained, her diaper was off, and the chair was wet. Uggghhhh. It's times like these that I want to call my OB and see if there is anyway that I can have my due date changed to January of 2008. But this too shall pass right?

In other news the weather is really perking up. The trees and flowers are budding and Spring is definitely in the air. We have gone for a couple of walks in the girls new wagon this week and they are enjoying the fresh air. Yesterday the city came and did some major trimming to a tree right in front of our house. All the while Chiggie stood on the porch, with the windows open, chanting "don't mess with me or the tree of liberty!" Maybe we have an environmental activist on our hands? At least they are all healthy, and right now trust me I'll take what I can get!

1 comments:

Jerri Ann said...

Hey, I need you to email me when you have time, I have a question for you. Please.