Monday, February 11, 2008

Late Breaking News

The baby is officially sick. No fever just a lot of coughing and looking miserable. So much for breast milk protecting her. This is ridiculously insane. Midge didn't sleep again last night. I really need to contact The Guiness Book of World Records because I'm pretty darn sure she requires less sleep than any other 2 year old. She can stay awake all night and still resist a nap the next day. She didn't get that from me that's for sure! Anywho, I better get going as in a few short hours I will be backing the SUV up to load over 1000 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies into the rear. I know, how oh how did I get so lucky?

2 comments:

Christine said...

oh, hon, I'm still praying hard for you! do you have anyone that can help you? Hugs!!!

me said...

COOKIES ARE IN? Halle-freakin-lujah, I was about to lose some weight. ;) LOL I'm so sorry to hear about Boo & I pray it passes quickly! *~*HUGS n HEALTHY VIBES*~*