Monday, February 11, 2008

Believe it or Not

Stepping away from the illness that is consuming my family at this point, and on to a bit lighter of a note, I weighed today. And, I lost 12 more pounds. That's right 12 more pounds. I was ecstatic to say the least. Who knows if my own illness played a role in all of this but I can say that I didn't miss a meal. I have lost a total of 20lbs since the beginning of January. Now that's reason to celebrate! Don't worry I won't celebrate with food. Even though I do have all of those boxes of cookies in my house. Talk about discipline.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

That is amazing!!! Congrats! That is a HUGE accomplishment!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! That's a big deal and you should be really proud!

I've been meaning to ask - what's the latest on the thyroid situation?

I'm glad you had a bit of sunshine to the day!

me said...

Damn you.

Family_Dauk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.