Friday, February 15, 2008

Had Enough

I think Boo is finally doing better. She had a few coughing spells last night, but much easier to control than the night before. Hopefully tonight will go even better for her. I still didn't get much sleep. It seems it was Tea's turn to feel miserable. She woke up around 2am complaining of ear pain. I put some drops in her ears but it didn't seem to make much of a difference. By 11am today we were back at the Ped's. Poor thing has a double ear infection. It's a bacterial infection so she was given an antibiotic and stronger drops. By tomorrow she should be feeling much better. Who knows, maybe, just maybe they will all be well at once.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the hardest parts of having multiple kids. Sickness is the gift that keeps on giving.

Still hoping and praying that everyone is recovering!

Any chance you'll get to rest this weekend?

me said...

*~*HUGS n well wishes*~* Here's to spring, dear!