Thursday, February 07, 2008

Grumbling

I was up half the night attempting to hack up a lung. It doesn't help that the other half of the night was spent comforting Tea who joined in on my hacking chorus. It would be nice if we had the time to just lay around and recover, but no such luck. Instead we will spend the afternoon running errands to prepare for the Girl Scout Thinking Day Festival that we will all 5 be attending this evening. Tomorrow I have to do all the grocery shopping for the week and then this weekend will most certainly be spent cleaning. I wasn't exactly productive in that department this week. *Sigh*

2 comments:

me said...

Sorry I missed ya I was at a prayer group. I'd say I would call you back but you sound busier than a one-legged man in a butt kickin contest. ;) I hope you're feeling better soon and manage to get it all done! I'll try calling tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Don't push yourself so hard that you get so sick that you end up in bed for a week or worse in the hospital. I was sick for 6 weeks with penumonia and it's not worth it to push yourself too hard. You can only do so much and it's ok to say enough is enough, I have to rest now. We are praying for you. We love you.

Wendy