Friday, February 22, 2008

Fun Friday




This was a good week. It was short, no school on Monday and Tuesday. Nobody was sick. That's definitely a plus. It even ended smoothly with the girls and I going to lunch and then doing the grocery shopping. Good times I tell ya. We're having Midge's party, a small family gathering, on Sunday and I am very excited for her to see her gift from the King and I. I promise it will be photo worthy. We ordered the cake today and it was so fun to see her pick it out herself. As much as I love babies, older kids are so much fun. I'll leave you with a few fun random pic's from the week.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Just look at all your girls dressed in pink! Adorable photos I tell ya.

I can't wait to see the party pictures. I hope you're having a ball!

me said...

That's a lot of pink in one picture. LOL They are precious and *I* can't wait to see her bday pics & the pressie pic! Can we have a hint? I hope it was fun! :)