Saturday, August 18, 2007

Yard Work, Viruses, and Cleaning Oh My!

We spent a lot of the day today outside doing yard work. Draining the pool, pulling/spraying weeds, mowing, edging, and trimming rose bushes. You can definitely tell that Fall is in the air. It was hot, but the air is changing that's for sure.

Tea hasn't been feeling well again. I feel so bad for her because she always seems to be the one to get these "viruses." It started on Thursday night when she crawled into our bed around 1:30 am just burning up. I took her temperature, gave her some medicine, and she fell right to sleep. She woke up on Friday, and while she was a little less energetic than normal, she seemed to be better. She never ran a fever on Friday. That's why I was a little surprised when she woke up today burning up again. Aside from being tired she is asymptomatic. Who knows, hopefully she'll be all better tomorrow.

I have a lot to do tomorrow. That is if I can work up the energy. I need to clean out the girls drawers again. At this point there is no room for their new clothes and they have grown so much this summer that there is a lot of stuff that doesn't fit them anymore. Chiggie has already picked out her "first day" outfit and is very excited for next week. I better hurry off to bed to better my chances of having the motivation to get some stuff done.

0 comments: