Saturday, August 04, 2007

How I Got My Groove Back

I am really starting to feel "normal" again. I know it's early, but I cannot stand to be cooped up. Beginning yesterday, I started migrating back into society. It was cooler than normal and we spent a few hours in the afternoon at the pool. My Mom and I made a shade tent for the baby and the girls enjoyed splashing and burning off some energy. The sun felt good and I was really happy to just get out a bit.

Today we had a nice visit from the King's Mom, Step-Dad, Grandma, Sister, and future Brother in -law. We had lunch, visited, and the girls ran them ragged. I enjoyed showing the baby off and she even stayed awake for a bit. Tomorrow we will go back to Church and I am excited about that as well. Ahhhh, to be back among the living!

1 comments:

me said...

Yeah for the rekindling of the groove! Let us know how church went for you! What church do you attend, may I ask?