Sunday, August 19, 2007

Love/Hate

  • I love that Tea is feeling better but I hate that Midge caught whatever she had.
  • I love going to church on Sundays but I hate getting up so early to get ready.
  • I love that Chiggie is so excited about starting Kindergarten but I hate that summer vacation is over.
  • I love watching the Babe grow so much every day but I hate that she can't stay a newborn forever.
  • I love the chocolate cake we bought last night but I hate the calories.
  • I love the freedom of not being pregnant anymore but I hate the way my body looks right now.
  • I love being a stay at home mom but I hate being on such a tight budget.
  • I love when the kids sleep in but I hate when they are up sooooo late.
  • I love to cook but I hate to clean the mess.
  • I love having a clean house but I hate all the work it takes to keep it up all the time.

How about you?

1 comments:

me said...

AMEN to that last one. I feel like all I do is sweep, clean potties and do laundry! This too shall pass, I'm sure. I hope the kids feel better and Chiggie has a GREAT year! :)