Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tag I'm It

I was tagged by Elizabeth, and I love to be tagged, so here goes:



Four Jobs I've Had:



  1. Pat's Kitchen (Bakery)

  2. Target
  3. 9-1-1 Call Taker

  4. Dispatch Supervisor


Four Places I Have Lived:


  1. Canon City CO

  2. Ocala FL

  3. Boulder CO (Go Buffs!)

  4. Grand Junction CO

Four Favorite T.V. Shows



  1. Kids by the Dozen

  2. Supernanny

  3. 48 Hours Mystery

  4. Hannah Montana (Seriously, I love this show)

Four Favorite Foods



  1. Pizza

  2. Cheeseburgers

  3. Brownies

  4. French Fries


Four Websites I Visit



  1. Larger Families

  2. Bresnan Home Page

  3. Local School District Home Page

  4. Weather

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now



  1. Disney World

  2. Camping

  3. Hawaii

  4. Living out on land somewhere, where my kids would have all the outdoor space they could dream of

Four Movies I Love



  1. I Am Sam

  2. So I Married an Axe Murderer

  3. Over the Hedge

  4. Madagascar

I would tag four people, but I can't promise four people even read this. If you want to do it, I tag you. Just leave me a comment with a link so I can check yours out as well.


1 comments:

me said...

"3. Boulder, CO (Go Buffs!)"
Ok, that could be the demise of this friendship. :P GO RAMS!!