Saturday, January 01, 2011

Great Start

Unfortunately I am being sarcastic. While we did have a lot of fun ringing in 2011, it seems to be picking up right where 2010 left off. I started having some pain in my tooth/jaw on Thursday and just prayed it would be short lived and go away. I didn't get so fortunate. It has persisted and is now a painful lump in my lower jaw. Most likely a tooth abscess, but I'm not sure since I cannot get my Dentist to call me back. I left a message on the emergency line and no one has contacted me. I can barely eat (I've had some toast and Ramen noodles in the last 3 days) I have some pain meds that take the edge off, but they don't last long and the pain returns with a vengeance.

I did muster up the strength to play some games on the Wii last night with the family.




I just hope I hear something soon so that I can begin the road to recovery!



0 comments: