Monday, January 24, 2011

Slow Monday

This morning went very smoothly for a Monday. I was good last night and set the girls clothes out which made things go a lot quicker. We woke up to a skiff of snow on the ground and some very light flurries. It was cozy and warm inside and after breakfast and getting ready for the day we just lounged the morning away.

This afternoon doesn't look a whole lot more exciting. I think I forgot to mention, even though we're very excited, that Chiggie is doing another play. She is doing Peter Pan and she got the role of Pirate Narrator. Her accent is adorable and she has a lot of lines. She continues to amaze us with her ability to memorize her parts so quickly. Anyway, she doesn't have practice tonight so the older girls will be coming home right at 3:00. Their rooms really need cleaned so I suppose that will kill some extra time.

Tea is going to be starting soccer soon too. Well in like a month I guess. She's excited and I think it will be a nice excuse to get everybody out of the house a few times a week. I am taking the little kids to story/craft time at the library tomorrow. We have been reading tons of books lately and we need some new material. They are also suffering a bit from cabin fever and I know they will enjoy the outing.

1 comments:

me said...

Not ready for soccer!!!! No no no.
Good luck to C with the play!