Friday, December 31, 2010

Another New Year

I really see January as the middle of the year, not the beginning. I don't really do major resolutions but I love to set goals and I guess it is as good a time as any. In 2011 I hope to do many things different. Aside from the birth of my dear sweet Buster boy, I can't say a whole lot terrific about 2010. In 2011 I hope to:



  • Make Bible time a priority. I feel better when I have this time consistently and only I can do this for myself.

  • Exercise regularly. It's amazing the difference this has made even in the last month or so. I love the way I feel when I am in shape. Again this is something only I can do.

  • Spend more quality time with the kids. Sure I spend a great quantity of time with them, but they're getting older every day.

  • Date my husband more often. We NEVER go out. This has to change. For both of us.

  • Have people take more pictures with ME in them. I am always the photographer so I don't know that anyone will ever believe I ever existed.

  • Read more books. Go to the library more. I love to read and don't make nearly enough time for it. I should add, for the whole family, less T.V.

I'm sure I will think of more and the more positive changes I can make the better. These are just the things I think of right off hand. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe New Year's!!


Here's a start to the whole photos of myself thing. Not a great one, but Midge took this pic as I typed this post. Very fitting I suppose!

0 comments: