Monday, January 31, 2011

Delayed Update

I don't know how the time got away from me, but sure enough it did. I did end up taking Boo in for a culture which was negative. She ran a fever for a few more days and is no worse for the wear. Unfortunately Saturday we started our rounds with the stomach flu. I took everyone but the baby swimming that morning. We had a great time and stopped to get some lunch on the way home. We hadn't quite made it home with our lunch when Midge got sick in the car. Poor girl. I was just relieved she hadn't gotten sick in the pool.

She was sick the whole weekend. She ran a fever and couldn't keep anything down at all. Sunday I took the three healthy big kids to church and the King stayed home with Midge and Buster. Then Sunday night Chiggie fell victim and is home from school resting today. Thankfully she doesn't appear to be as bad off as Midge was and I'm hoping this ends soon. I am knee deep in planning two birthday parties (Midge and Buster) and I'm enjoying that. They should both be a blast.

Tomorrow, if all goes well, I plan to take the little kids back to the library to return their books and enjoy story time and a craft. They loved it last week. Then we'll go to the big girls school for lunch. It's snowing today so it's a good day to just stay home anyway.

1 comments:

me said...

How are the b'day plans going? *fingers crossed* the tummy bug doesn't spread!!!