Sunday, January 02, 2011

Hoping

Vacation has come to an end and I am hoping, hoping, hoping, I feel better tomorrow. I finally started some medicine today so it is possible. It's not just that I want to feel better, I really need to. I need to get a good night's sleep and start tomorrow off on a good foot. There is so much to do. I'm sure it's not just me, but time with so many little ones really is limited. I have many chores that have fallen behind with a combination of the holiday and sickness.

The girls are bummed to see the break end, but I think they are looking forward to seeing friends and getting back to old routines. Tea is for sure. I can't really believe this school year is half over already. The third quarter starts on the 14th. Slow down already! Next year I will have three in school, yikes. It's fun to imagine all that I will be able to get done then.....

0 comments: