Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Blah, blah, blah

Today was my first day back to the gym since I got sick. I probably could have gone yesterday, but I didn't want to chance it. I do feel much better. The pain is pretty much gone and the lump in my jaw is more marble sized vs. golf ball sized. I have a follow-up appointment with my dentist, whom I spoke to on the phone and have since forgiven, on Monday and will likely have a root canal soon thereafter.

Poor Buster was not that much better today. A lot of fussing and more fevers. He is asleep tonight and I am praying he stays that way. If he is not significantly better tomorrow than I will have to call the ped and see what is going on. I can't wait to see him back to his usual sweet self.

The girls adjusted beautifully back to the school routine. I was actually quite surprised. They have some fun stuff going on right now and they're both so self motivated. I'm really glad that they are BOTH enjoying school right now.

The little girls are stir crazy. This is my fault. Well, not really my fault because I can't really help the circumstances, but they are tired of being stuck in the house. They both love to play outside and it has been literally freezing cold. I know I keep saying it, but just as soon as we get to feeling 100% I have to get them out more. That's about all for now. I think I will try to get some sleep while I can!

1 comments:

me said...

My babyistting kids have cabin fever too, so I can relate. It's not pretty. Here's to a patch of healthiness sooner rather than later!!

Sorry about the root canal! Congrats on making it back to the gym. I need to work on that. *sigh*