Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Ear Trouble

The last 3 nights have been awful. Aside from having an extremely sore jaw, poor Buster has been suffering with ear pain as well. Tylenol doesn't even seem to help at all. Today I took him back to the ped's office and he was put on a different antibiotic. Unfortunately tonight has not gone any better. I am exhausted and need sleep. Hopefully the meds will kick in tomorrow and an early bedtime will be in order for sure. While the girls had a few ear infections a piece I believe, non of them had them consecutively like this. I had tubes in my ears as a child so who knows what Buster's future holds. He has been extremely congested so maybe this will be the right antibiotic to clear all of this up and we can move on!

1 comments:

me said...

Update on little mans ears!? :)