Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What a Mess

This has been quite the experience. I really don't know what lessons I am to be learning, but we shall see.This is our main sewer line. Well our old main sewer line. You can see even from this distance how big the break was. It turns out the whole thing was split lengthwise all the way across the top.

There's nothing quite like raw sewage right outside your back door. Then again we've apparently been dealing it for some time, so what's a little bit longer.



To make it even worse this is where my deck was. Now the whole thing needs rebuilt. Thankfully it already did, but still. I don't know how long I'm going to be able to stand looking at this.

1 comments:

me said...

Oh my, N! I had no idea but wondered when I saw your FB post the other day. I'm sorry and hoping its all fixed soon! *HUGS*