Thursday, January 06, 2011

Poor Midge

Out of absolutely no where last night Midge told me her neck hurt. At first I didn't think too much of it. The 3rd time she came down, I asked her to be more specific. She pointed to her throat. I took her temperature and sure enough it was 102. When she still had a fever in the morning I feared the worst. The dreaded Strep throat. I took her in for a culture and sure enough it was positive. Poor sweet girl. Immediately after the appointment I went to the store and bought her some of her favorite popsicles. That seemed to make everything better.

After dinner, even Bussy got in on the action. He loved his little popsicle.

I think it felt good on his poor little gums that have really worked overtime lately.


Sick kids are no fun. It's so hard to watch them not feel well. They're still cute though!

1 comments:

me said...

I hope you are ALL healthy soon!! Yay for popsicles!