Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter


Today went amazingly well. Accept for the part where our bedroom ceiling collapsed, buy hey other than that it really did go great. We were up in plenty of time for the girls to Easter egg hunt, enjoy their baskets, and get ready for church on time. The Easter Bunny was even practical and left a basket full of milk storage bags and diaper wipes for the baby! The girls thought that was pretty funny.


We made it to church early. It felt good to be back. I haven't been since I was put in the hospital the week before the baby came. He was dedicated today which was nice as well. After we got home we made a nice lunch of ham, potatoes, rolls, asparagus, and deviled eggs. My Mom , Step-Dad and little sisters joined us. I ate way too much, but of course have no regrets. Overall it was a wonderful day to celebrate the 2nd chance we've all been given. I hope everyone else had a great day as well!

0 comments: