Tuesday, April 06, 2010

3 Weeks


I must say he is darn cute, but demanding as well. When it's time to eat it is TIME to eat. He doesn't like to wait at all. I don't blame him really, but sheesh I can't always just drop everything at a moments notice. The nights are long and short all at the same time. Long in the sense that every time I wake up I can't believe it's only been 2 hours since I was up last. Short in the sense that before I know it it's morning and I'm exhausted. I'm nearly positive he's up over 8 pounds now and some of his little bitty pj's are almost getting too short for him. He's growing much faster than any of the girls ever did.
His novelty with the girls hasn't worn off at all. They still absolutely adore him. They're used to him now, but if they don't see him first thing in the morning they want to know right away where he is. It makes me happy to see that they share the same love for him that I do. I finally caved and bought a Moby Wrap and I love it. He seems to like it so far too. I just really needed something for walks and when I'm trying to do light housework. This way we're both happy.


I had a doctors appointment today to have my blood pressure checked again. Unfortunately it was 150/110 so I had to go on medication. Hopefully that helps and I don't have to take it for long. Other than that I really feel pretty much back to normal. I know I need more sleep, but that will come I'm sure.

0 comments: