Tuesday, April 27, 2010

6 Weeks

This post could also be titled "How many sisters does it take to help with a pacifier??"
He's a very loved baby, what can I say.





6 weeks seems like a huge milestone. No matter how many times I have done this it never ceases to amaze me how fast the time goes. One minute you think you're going to have a nervous breakdown if you don't have the baby very soon and the next you're sitting there holding your 6 week old baby. Here are a few things about him I never want to forget:
  • He has gorgeous, big, blue eyes.
  • His tiny chub rolls on his thighs.
  • His exaggerated 'pick me up right now' cry.
  • The bed head he has in the morning.
  • His long feet and tiny toes.

Let's face it, this baby has captured the hearts of our whole family. We love you Buster!


0 comments: