Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Good Day!

I woke up this morning to the weirdest feeling. Nothing. No pain at all. No sore throat, earache, sore muscles, etc. We didn't go to be early at all, maybe around 11:30, and I wasn't exhausted either. I got Buster and the girls ready for church and the weather was beautiful. The girls wore spring dresses and just needed light jackets.
We ate lunch at church and then came home to just hang out. The girls spent most of the afternoon playing outside. They jumped on the trampoline and rode their bikes. Now that they've been playing outside more they're sleeping better and night.
Buster and I hung out inside. I did several loads of laundry and straightened up the house.


When the girls came in they watched The Princess and the Frog and Chiggie worked on her HUGE stack of homework. She did miss 3 days of school last week but geez it's 2nd grade.

I have to share. We got the new pictures in and on the wall. I love the way it turned out. I actually got smaller individual pictures so I had to buy all new frames, but it's definitely worth it.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I love how they look!

Snidercouple said...

Wow! I wouldn't have recognized him...he's changed that much since I last saw him...that was like the day before yesterday wasn't it?!

me said...

Cute pics! I'm so glad to hear your pain has gone. Here's to it not returning! *hugs*