Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

Here are some things that took place for us in 2009

  • The King got a job with his company right here in our town
  • Chiggie turned 8
  • Tea turned 5
  • Midge turned 3
  • Boo turned 2
  • We found at we were expecting #5 Yay!
  • We had our main bathroom and dining room remodeled
  • Chiggie played basketball and had a great time
  • Tea and Chiggie played soccer this fall and loved it
  • Chiggie finished 1st grade and started 2nd. Hands down her best school year yet
  • Tea lost her 1st tooth
  • The little girls really grew up and play great together
  • The King and I celebrated our 10th anniversary. We even got to go out of town.
  • We became more involved with our church

Overall, we had some great things happen this year. We had some pretty crummy things happen too, but hey those are no fun to list off. Plus I don't think we'll be forgetting them anytime soon, so we'll stick with the fun list!

We'll celebrate tonight with pizza and snacks. The girls got some new games for Christmas we'll try out and then maybe watch a movie. I have so much hope for 2010. Our little man will be here. The girls have so much to look forward to and I hope to spend as much time as possible with my family.

2 comments:

J-Bug said...

I so cannot wait til that little man gets here....any hints of his name or do we have to wait until he's born to find out? Is his name going to match the girls' names?

me said...

A friend of mine did a recap with pic per month and I think I shall try that tomorrow for fun. I also think I will partake of a 365 flickr picture project. Here's to a little blue in your pink pool! :) :)