Thursday, December 03, 2009

Delay

It snowed on and off all night last night with no major accumulations. It got cold though. Like think Antarctica cold. The King called me this morning to tell me to check for delays due to the roads being so icy. I checked the computer, which took 15 minutes to type I was shaking and chattering so hard, with the heat on. Sure enough a 2 hour delay. I fell back into bed and fast! The girls slept until 8 and then they all got to eat breakfast together. Chiggie enjoyed the leisurely morning and I got a lot done before I even had to take her. The roads were slick. I saw several cars spinning out, but thankfully no accidents. I love snow during the Holidays!

This one's for you Elizabeth!










The girls all bundled up to take Chiggie to school this morning.

2 comments:

J-Bug said...

We have the bitter cold with out the snow. I hate that!!! If it's going to be so darn cold the least it could do is snow.

Man is it going to be cold for the Parade of Lights this weekend. BRRRR!!!!

me said...

You are just mean. A mean, mean girl. :P I think I'm done shopping, but do you ever truly feel done? The house is decorated but the idea of traveling just leaves me feeling a bit nauseous. I need to get crafting as I have quite a few things that need to get done and aren't going to do themselves. LOL