Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Catch Up

I may post again today, if I'm feeling ambitious, but since I missed yesterday I want to update on what's been going on:

  • Snow, snow, and frigid temps.
  • School has been delayed for the last two days. We've got a little extra sleep so that's been nice.
  • I spent the day yesterday helping my Mom out with the Santa Shoppe at my little sister's school. The little girls tagged along and we had a lot of fun.
  • Chiggie is preparing like crazy for all the holiday activities she has going on at school
  • She also lost a tooth yesterday, which was pretty cool. The Tooth Fairy came as well.
  • I've done some shopping which makes me feel better. This weekend looks even crazier for us than last.

Well, I think that catches yesterday up. Hopefully I'll have something exciting to say about today. Let's just hope it's nothing too exciting!

1 comments:

me said...

Whew, hmm? Isn't it just crazy these days? I'm looking forward to January. LOL Take care!