Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Slumber Party

As I had promised the girls, I let them have my little sisters come for a sleep over last night. Prior to coming home I had to pick a few things up at the grocery store. They were all on their best behaviour so I let them pick out a candy/snack for later. We came home and I made a nice big dinner that they all loved. They played Wii, DS, and dolls until it got pretty late. Then we brought the blankets and pillows all out in to the family room to get situated for the movie. I let them have their snacks and we all watched Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs and Monsters Vs. Aliens. I laughed at both. It was a late night but they were all just enjoying themselves.

They were very kind this morning and slept until 8:30. It felt awesome. I am so dreading school starting back up. Reality is not sounding great right now. They have been playing nicely all morning and this afternoon we're going swimming. My girls will be all tuckered out tonight, that's for sure. Hopefully I'll get a chance to take some swimming pictures!

1 comments:

me said...

I rue the day T figures out she can have more than one girl over at a time. LOL
Glad everyone had fun!!