Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Random Thoughts on a Wednesday

  • I typed random thoughts on a Tuesday at first. This week is flying by
  • It's snowing like crazy outside
  • The heat is on but it still feels freezing
  • I need to do some Christmas shopping
  • I'm excited for the parade this weekend
  • I hope it's not freezing
  • Boo is pulling all the books off of the shelf and I don't care because she's doing it quietly
  • I have had to "run" to the grocery store like 3 times already this week. I seriously need to make a better list this week
  • Chiggie looked so cute this morning all bundled up for school
  • Tea has fallen asleep looking at the wish book every night this week. It is adorable!
  • I cleaned the house yesterday but hate the maintenance part. I just want to freeze it clean.

0 comments: