Sunday, December 06, 2009

Crashing

We have had a wonderfully busy last few days. Busy with fun things like parties and parades, cookies, and fun. Today I finally crashed. I just ran out of gas completely. We made it to church and amazingly I wasn't too tired at the point. I was in the nursery which kept me busy and alert so that was good. Once we got home it all went downhill. I made it through lunch and that's about all I remember. I laid down on my bed at around 2'ish and the next thing I knew it was almost 5. It snowed on and off all day so the girls just entertained themselves puzzles and toys and the King watched some football on and off.

I don't feel much more rested this evening actually. I woke up with a headache and that foggy feeling you get when you sleep too much during the day. I forced myself to make a nice dinner, which did make me feel a little better, and hopefully took enough energy to tire me back out for bed tonight. I have another fun, busy, week and I need to sleep good tonight!

1 comments:

me said...

Sunday naps are THE best thing ever! Take care of yourself and don't overdo it! You are allowed to say no to activities. ;)