Monday, December 28, 2009

Normal

Things are feeling much more normal around here this evening. The house is a disaster but all of the Christmas decor is officially down. It would look completely empty if it wasn't for all of the clutter. Oh well, gives me something to do tomorrow I suppose. The girls had a rather wild day today. Nothing bad just craziness. It seems like things always get that way when I am pre-occupied. They spent a great deal of time playing on the Wii which is fine by me. We have had our Wii for almost two years now and I have to say that thing just does not get old. I love it, the King loves it, the kids love it. It's a hit all the way around.

Tomorrow I plan to finish up things around the house and then my little sisters are coming for a sleepover. I promised the girls one over the break, we just wanted to wait until after Christmas so that they would have their new things to play with. It should be fun. Then on Wednesday I hope to take them all, with the help of my Mom of course, swimming at the gym. Thursday we plan to just relax as a family, watch some movies, and eat pizza. Anyone who wants to stay up can. I'm looking very forward to 2010, I hope it doesn't disappoint!

1 comments:

me said...

Taking down Christmas decor is my list of things to do tomorrow. I think I can, I think I can...