Sunday, December 27, 2009

Holiday Hangover

No not that kind of hangover. The other kind. Where your surrounded by all things Christmas. Toys, paper, boxes, candy wrappers, cards, and receipts reminding you of what you've done. Yeah, my head hurts. I have had no energy, but somehow made it up at 7 to get ready for Church even after staying up until well after midnight. The girls have been too excited to sleep and I'm wondering why I didn't ask Santa for tranquilizer darts. Ahhhhh the holiday aftermath it really does happen every year.

This week will be nice because the King will have Friday off again. Chiggie will also continue on vacation so no early mornings for us. We don't have any huge plans, which really makes it even nicer. The girls really are entertaining themselves with their new toys and that's nice. Now if I could just sneak off to bed.....

1 comments:

me said...

T looked at our family calendar on the fridge and said 'YAY, NOTHING TO DO!' I seconded that comment wholeheartedly. Time off from school/activities takes turns driving me bonkers and recharging my batteries.