Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Overdue

With all the work being done to the house I fell behind on the cleaning. Like, waaaaaayyyyy behind. Good thing it's time for spring cleaning anyway right? So I woke up today with a skip in my step ready to take on the world. Well, my corner of it anyway. I went upstairs, cleaning supplies in hand, and started in the upper left corner. The goal of course being to work my way from top to bottom. I took down blinds and scrubbed them. I washed the bed clothes. Of course I had to stop to change a few diapers and make a few meals, but for the most part I stayed on task.

The good news is the work that I have done is great. Sparkling and fresh smelling for sure. The bad news is I've cleaned two rooms. The upstairs bathroom and Chiggie's room. So only 9 more rooms to go. At this rate I'll be done by the time Chiggie goes back to school in the fall. Just in time to head back upstairs and start over again.

0 comments: