Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Easter morning is so powerful. No matter what the stresses in my life are. No matter how redundant things may seem at the the time, I am humbled by what Christ did for me, my entire family, and you for that matter. So with that being the focus of course we celebrate.Decorating eggs last night was interesting. An entire cup of dye was spilled by a child who shall remain nameless (cough, cough, Boo) and I was pretty sure my hand would never return to its natural color. The girls set out the same baskets every year. Chiggie and Tea got theirs years ago as a gift from Grandma Dixie and we bought Midge and Boo their own to match the theme. We were out of carrots, oops, so we convinced the girls that the Easter Bunny really does like apples too.The girls were so excited this morning that they came running out to the family room. Their baskets were filled with candy, gum, books, and movies.






The beautiful dresses were an Easter gift from G'pa and G'mama and the girls looked awesome wearing them. They got plenty of compliments at church!I hope everyone has a blessed day with family and friends. The promise this day brings is worth celebrating!

4 comments:

J-Bug said...

Oh My Gosh, What a Beautiful group of girls!!! You are all so Beautiful in your Easter dresses. It looks like the Easter Bunny was good to you this year. Grandpa and J and I Love you all so very much.

Have a Great Easter.

I'll send you some pics of J as soon as I can.

Love You!!!

Granola said...

The girls look great, Tea sure is growing up fast. Hope the family has a wonderful day!

Christine said...

Fancy dresses! How did they like being all gussied up? :)

Happy Easter!

Danielle said...

Very cute kiddos! I love the Easter Dresses!