Friday, April 17, 2009

Clarification

I guess I need to clarify that I only lost half of a back molar. I think I left many of you with the mental image of me without a top front tooth or something. The tooth actually needed a root canal, but I was milking it due to the whole insurance thing. Of course now I'll be going in earlier and probably end up with a partial. It's a bummer but it could be a lot worse. I really did not realize how weak the tooth was and it chipped off very easily. Lesson learned I suppose...

2 comments:

J-Bug said...

J has been asking when his teeth with start falling out. He wants quarters to ride the little kiddie rides at the mall. He's so funny. He say's to me, " Mom can we make my teeth fall out today? "

How is Chiggie? The King told us about the note she wrote you.

me said...

Gotcha! I was a bit freaked to read that! LOL I hope it's fixed quickly and costs less than you fear! :)