Friday, April 10, 2009

H-E-L-P

The King has been gone off and on for what seems like so long now that the way things are now have become our new "normal." This is definitely not how I want things to be, but it's the way they are and I've gotten better over time at accepting things. So to have him home today, a school day, was awesome in every way. He had to get up early to help a co-worker out so when it was time he got Chiggie up and went through the morning routine with her. The extra 30 minutes of sleep was incredible. Per her request he drove her to school and then even went and ate lunch with her. I was able to go to the store by MYSELF and even take the older girls to a movie tonight while he was home with Boo. It made me miss the past when this was "normal" but it also made me excited for the future when a day like today isn't so hard to come by.

2 comments:

J-Bug said...

I'm glad that the King made it home. I can't wait till this is over for you guys and he can be home more.

Hope you all have a Great Easter!

Love You!

me said...

YAY! I'm so glad he was home to be a part of the normal routine! Here's to him being there all the time again soon. :)