Thursday, April 16, 2009

Breaking the Ice

When I first started blogging close to 3 years ago I wasn't really sure what my goal was. I knew that I wanted to keep a record of the girls lives. I also knew that someday I would want something to look back on and really remember what my life was like from day to day. I debated making my page private and decided against it. I figured I might as well keep a journal in the nightstand and put my pictures in photo albums if I really didn't want people to read my thoughts or see the pictures. So I guess what I'm getting at is, feel free to drop me a comment. I love getting them even if I have no idea who you are. Who knows maybe we could even be friends?

3 comments:

me said...

*dropped* hehe Hi N! :)

Christine said...

You keep posting and I'll keep reading! I'm glad you and I found each other through the beautiful word of blogging!

Danielle said...

I read all the time even when I don't post. It's a great way for me to feel like we are keeping in touch! :) By the way...high school reunion July 24th and 25th. I'm seriously going to throw a fit if you don't come to town for this!!!! I need someone to back me up that I invented the "post-it" note. LOL!