Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Close

Today was just one of those days. You know the kind. When everything just seems to go right. All to often I forget that these days exist. So refreshing. The weather was fantastic. We ate lunch with Chiggie, played on the playground, went for a bike ride, and had some very weather appropriate ice cream. It was so nice in fact that I put the sprinkler under the trampoline for the girls. The pictures don't do their happiness justice.

There's no such thing as perfect, but I have to say, today came pretty close.



3 comments:

me said...

HOLY MOLY you put a picture of yourself on your blog...shocking!;)
I'm glad you all had a wonderful day together, mine was just painful. Boo to thyroids!
72 earlier and now it's hailing here, go figure!

J-Bug said...

Love Love Love the new bolg sign and pictures. Is that Midge that the King is holding? I'm sure I know where that picture was taken! I am so happy for you guys. The girls look like they had a blast.

Give them our love and hopefully we'll see you guys before long.

Christine said...

Awesome header! It's perfect!

I'm glad you and the girls had a fabulous day. We all need those once in a while. *HUGS*