Monday, November 10, 2008

The Verdict is In

Bronchitis. Thank goodness I took her in. She was given a breathing treatment in the office with Albuterol and will have treatments every 4-6 hours for the next day or so. I'm glad I trusted my instinct, who knows what tomorrow would've held in store had she not gotten the medication. The medication that we had to wait 1 1/2 hours for at the pharmacy. It started out a 20 minute wait and just went downhill from there. Thankfully I took the girls to get something to eat to help pass the time, but still.

As for Chiggie, I think she just worried herself too much. She gets little ideas in her head and then becomes fearful. We had a talk and I'm pretty sure she's good now. Tonight should be interesting getting up every 4 hours and subjecting the baby to the torture that is a breathing treatment.....

3 comments:

me said...

I despise breathing treatments. Despise them. Good luck and *HUGS*.
Here's to everyone being on the mend and C not worrying herself anymore if possible!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got Boo to the Doctor. Poor little thing! I know breathing treatments are hard - but so necessary. Please give her a big hug and kiss from me. I hope she will be feeling better soon!

I'm glad things are o.k. with Chiggie. She is such a sensitive, kind hearted little girl. Her great grandma Velma is a worrier too - so she came by that naturally.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about Boo. Those breathing treatments should work pretty fast. I know J hated having those too. I'm sorry you have to go through that. We will Be praying for all of you.