Saturday, November 08, 2008

Lather, Rinse, Repeat

Today was more of the same. I was puked on twice last night. Nobody has the stomach flu, but two of the girls inherited the Kings gag reflex and when they get to coughing, well you get the picture. Poor Boo. She was so miserable last night and there just wasn't a whole lot that I could do for her. Have I mentioned that she is jealous of the puppy too? Thank goodness she will always have "baby" status in our family because she is very high maintenance and wouldn't tolerate a new baby in our house.

Chiggie was feeling well enough to go to a costume party today and she had a blast. They don't get to wear their Halloween costumes to school so it was nice for her to get to see some of her classmates dressed up. It's hard for the little girls when we drop her off somewhere. They still don't really understand they can't tag along. It makes me sad even though I know their day will come as well.

Tomorrow I'm hoping everyone is feeling well enough to go to church. I also really need to do some raking and pick up our newly acquired dog poo, but that'll probably have to wait until Monday. It's supposed to be really cold and nobody is ready to be outside that's for sure. Oh and I must add. I did one of those things I swore I never would. You see early in the morning when the puppy first wakes up it's freezing outside. Literally, like in the teens, freezing. I hate to watch him shivering and looking so miserable soooooooo... I bought him a jacket. A fleece lined, jacket with a hood. He seems to like it just fine and I hope it keeps him warmer. The girls think it's adorable. Now if I start carrying him around in a purse, I MUST be stopped!

1 comments:

Christine said...

*HUGS* the coughing and vomit is always awful. I hope tonight is a better night and everyone is on the mend soon.

I'm sorry, but I'm laughing at the jacket! I hate to admit it, but I'd probably do the same thing :)