Sunday, November 02, 2008

Surprise

The King was able to come home on Friday night. It was great. The girls thought he was a trick or treater. Not only did he get to come home but he brought the girls and my little sisters a Chinese Pug. We had been talking for some time about getting a puppy and I've wanted a pug for years. He's a doll baby and the girls are in love. Tea held Napolean tight after his first bath. I gave him one in the sink.
Chiggie was actually laughing right here as he licked her ear.


What a sleepy little boy!

What a look!












3 comments:

me said...

Congrats! Who picked the long name for such a little dog? :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute little puppy! How could you not fall in love with such a cute little thing.

By the way - I'm going to be in Salida on Saturday and was wondering if I could come see the girls for a bit. I left a message with the King - but he hasn't ever called me back. Let me know if it might work out. Thanks!

Christine said...

Oh my. I'm not a huge fan of dogs, but he is just precious! I'm glad things are going well and you're all enjoying the new addition!