Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Catch Up

November started out strong blog wise and then I fizzled out. I've been busy really, but that's nothing new. I'm actually going through a fairly productive streak and not wanting to sit down much. I am reading everyone's entries even though I haven't written much myself or commented for that matter.

We've been battling colds for the last week or so but with some extra vitamin C we're doing better. Just in time with Thanksgiving being right around the corner and only 3 days until our surprise! Chiggie is out of school all week and I've enjoyed the more relaxed mornings. We've been getting up at our usual time just to keep the routine going but just not having to rush around makes all the difference.

I did get my camera back. You wouldn't know it with my lack of picture posting. I actually got it back last Wednesday. The concert was Tuesday and a lady saw the camera and took it home. I had to jump through hoops to get it back. She took it home and called the school with her information. I had to identify the camera and then drive clear out into the mountains to her isolated cabin (not kidding) just to pick it up. I was wishing at that point she just would've turned it in, but beggars can't be choosers.

We're expecting a snow storm on Thanksgiving and I'm hoping it happens. How exciting that would be for the girls. Tea has been asking everyday when it will snow. They really want to go sledding this year. Maybe a sled would be a good idea for one of their presents. I've rambled enough. I hope everyone is having a great holiday week!

0 comments: