Monday, November 10, 2008

As Predicted

It is cold and gray outside. It's actually nice for a change. We've had such nice weather for so long now, it's good to see the temperatures starting to drop and the sun hanging out behind the clouds for a while. I'm hoping we get the snow that was forecast to top it all off. No accumulations are predicted so it wouldn't mess up my whole need to rake and pick up dog doo doo thing.

Boo was up half the night coughing again. I'm giving her one more day and then I am going to cave and take her to the Dr. This cough has just gone on too long. We've had a switch in insurances. Our old policy is up and the new policy doesn't begin until January 1st. Soooo we're in a private pay gap and I was really hoping to avoid anything catastrophic. I'd hate to go and pay the nearly $100 to hear suggestions that I'm already aware of, but I'd also hate for her to need some kind of treatment. Decisions, decisions.

I need to get my camera out and take some pictures this week. I have been busy lately and haven't really taken the time since Halloween to take many shots. I'll make that my goal, take more pic's this week and get them posted.

0 comments: