Sunday, November 16, 2008

Good Weekend

The fact that I haven't posted in the last couple of days was actually a good sign. Boo finally got to feeling well enough that we were able to leave the house again. She is no longer taking 'round the clock breathing treatments although I am still giving them at night. Her personality has really perked up and she is not nearly as clingy as she had been for quite some time.



Yesterday we went out of town for the day with my Mom and little sisters. We went Christmas shopping at the mall and out to dinner. The girls had a fabulous time and loved seeing all of the Christmas decorations. A part of me can't believe the Holidays are already here. It's exciting and we have some fun things planned. I have a busy week ahead of me planning for two trips in less than 7 days!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that Boo is feeling better! Are you getting any rest?

Enjoy the week!