Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Foggy

That's how my brain feels today, foggy. I guess all the "busyness" finally caught up to me. The girls and I spent the morning running errands. Including a trip to the vet for Napolean. Would you believe our little love is already considered obese? I was shocked. I had spent the last week or so concerned he wasn't eating enough. Poor boy will be dieting soon. Of course I'm going to let him get through the holidays.

The King will be home later tonight and tomorrow we will go over to my Mom's house to feast. Later in the afternoon we plan to put up all of the indoor Christmas decorations. I love to decorate and I'm hoping it makes it feel a little more like the holidays. Hopefully we'll get our snow tomorrow. I'll try and post a picture of the family I'm so very thankful to have tomorrow!

0 comments: