Monday, November 03, 2008

Celebration Time

I almost forgot to mention that today is my 2 year Blogaversary. Two whole years. I certainly know people who have been blogging for a whole lot more than two years, but still. I've learned a lot in these two years and I've had a lot of fun too. It's so neat to be able to go back into my own archives and read about events that I'm sure I would've forgotten had I not made this type of record. I've also met several really neat people along the way. Who knows what the future holds but at least I have some documentation of the past.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, two years. I'm just trying to keep up with it for the past few months. You do know a lot of people. How did you meet them all? Maybe I need to do something different. Let me know.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, two years is a long time!

Carmajo