Monday, December 31, 2007

Farewell

Here are some highs and lows of 2007

  • Beasley was dog napped and never recovered
  • In the beginning I was very sick pregnant
  • Everyone celebrated a birthday making the older girls 6,3, and 1
  • We bought the camper and spent most of the summer (7-9 months pregnant) outdoors
  • We adopted our kitty Fiona
  • The King and I celebrated our 8th anniversary
  • Chiggie played t-ball for the first time
  • We became official members of our Church and spent the Summer being youth sponsors
  • Braddie Boo was born
  • Chiggie started Kindergarten
  • I met Elizabeth in person
  • We were all struck with a terrible stomach virus that landed Boo in the hospital for several days
  • The King started a new job, that while it involves fairly extensive travel, holds a lot of promise
  • We had an awesome holiday season!

I'm sure a lot more happened, but these are just what I can think of right now. I'm excited for 2008. Only a few more hours!

1 comments:

Danielle said...

I can't believe you guys have been married for 8 years!!! That blows my mind! It sounds like you had a great 2007!