Friday, December 28, 2007

Beary Spoiled


These last couple of weeks have spoiled us all rotten. We've gotten gifts, had meals prepared, and gone places far more than usual. Next week will seem weird I'm sure, just hanging out around the house. The girls received "bear bucks" for Christmas, so today we took them to Build-a-Bear Workshop. They had a fabulous time. They chose a bear, Midge chose the dog, had it stuffed, bathed, brushed, and then picked out an outfit and a pair of shoes. They're hooked that's for sure. They wanted to get purses and sunglasses for their new creations, but we had to stop for today. Boo still has her "bear bucks." We decided to wait until she is just a tad older and can choose for herself. We're going back pretty soon anyhow as the girls pointed out that their bears really do need pajamas. Now that the holidays are coming to a close I hope to start blogging more. I know I haven't really lacked as far as posts go but I hope to have more content next month. I love the pictures they just don't do everything justice. I'm sure I'll have more time at least I'd like to think so.

1 comments:

Danielle said...

Bear Bucks! What a great idea!!