Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Snow Daze

I think dazed is kind of how we all feel today. All this snow is amazing. We have well over 6" and it's going strong. Chiggie had school this morning and the little girls played out a bit.

They got cold fast which was fine with me. On days like today I'd love to curl up in front of the fire and read a book. It's hard to want to do much else. I am fascinated by the snow. Last night while I should have been sleeping, I watched the flakes fall out my bedroom window. Never gets old. Well maybe in March....

3 comments:

Christine said...

They look so happy out there. Did you go out with them? My kids beg to play in the snow, but I don't want to go out and leave the baby in the house and if DH is home, he goes out. I just like staying inside and anticipating the hot chocolate when they return!

Danielle said...

I cannot tell you how excited I am that you have a BLOG!!!! Your kiddos are so cute! They look exactly like you!

me said...

CUTIE PATOOTIES!! Honestly, I was starting to wonder if it would EVER quit snowing! We have 8"-10"!! I can't imagine this much snow, but I love it! I should bust out the hot chocie for my kids, good idea Micki! :) :)