Monday, January 22, 2007

Have you Seen this Dog?

Okay now don't jump to conclusions. I know my recent post on my "pet peeve" may seem just a tiny bit incriminating, but please believe me. I came home from the doctor and the dog was gone. The kids are a mess and that stifles any joy I may have felt. I have no idea how she got out. There is no digging around the fence and the only thing I can think of is that someone lifted her over the short section of our fence. Sounds a little far fetched I know but stranger things have happened. Because we love the kids, the King is out whistling and calling for her, I hope she comes home I'll worry too much if she doesn't.

I got some good and some not so good news at the doctors office. Turns out I am about 16 weeks along. A whole month further than I thought! Because he was easily able to get a hearbeat (152bpm) and feel the fundus, no ultrasound today. I do have one scheduled for Wednesday morning though. That's the bad news though, it's not to check the baby. The Doctor seems to think the pain and nausea and vomitting that I have been having is coming from a bum gallbladder. If this is the case, out she will come. They said if everything goes smoothly on Wednesday we'll take a peek at the baby. I just want everything to be okay and I am starting to feel a little better so we shall see.

0 comments: