Tuesday, December 18, 2007

4 More Days

Of school until Christmas Break that is! I can't wait. Sleeping in, having Chiggie home all day, and the King off for a week are just a few of the things that I am so excited for. Friday is Chiggie's school party and the little girls and I are going. I'm trying to think of something fun and maybe festive to do afterwards to kick off the break but I'm kind of stumped for ideas.

Yesterday was insane, even more so than most "normal" Mondays. I helped out at the school "Santa Shop" from 9-2. During this time a friend from church had Tea and Midge and Chiggie went home with a school friend. Braddie Boo was with me and dressed as Baby Claus to boot. She was a hit that's for sure. By the time I got everybody picked up and home it was almost 4. We hung out and relaxed, briefly, before I had to run them all to my Mom's so that I could go to a Girl Scout Cookie meeting. The meeting lasted just under 4 hours. I had to rush to go pick them up and have them in bed so that Chiggie wouldn't be too exhausted today. Normally the King would have them home, but he's out of town for the week so no such luck. I hope Friday comes quickly!

1 comments:

me said...

A fellow overly-busy mom! *HUGS* Holy CRAP was that cookie meeting long enough? You do cookies in your Daisy group? We don't, they feel the girls are too young and will have enough of that in the future!? How was your Santa shop? Was it as insane as ours? It's hard to help a five-year-old make up their mind, hmm? Good luck thinking of something festive!